March Network Integration Update
Don’t miss all the amazing new partners that joined our network in March.
- Ad Attraction: An ad network supporting CPC, CPI, CPA and CPV pricing models, which owns incentivized and non-incentivized traffic and run all ad formats.
- Ad Element: An ad network with re-engagement capabilities that owns non-incentivized US and APAC traffic.
- AppVirality: An ad network offering referral campaigns (approaching current users and top influencers to recommend the app to their friends while incentivizing them).
- Aptoide: An ad network that supports app stores for Android devices. It also supports CPC and CPI models for non-incentivized traffic in the US, EMEA, APAC and LATAM.
- CheckUs: An RTB platform running CPM and CPC campaigns, which owns US, EMEA and APAC traffic.
- ClickHeaven: An ad network using web based ads in the US, Europe and Russia. It also supports CPI and CPA pricing models.
- Eyereturn: A CPM DSP which owns non-incentivized traffic for the North American countries.
- Free4U: A direct publishers media platform supporting all pricing models for APAC traffic.
- h2h Interactive: A performance marketing agency that also functions as an affiliate network, specializing in the games, tools and entertainment segments.
- Indexanetwork: An affiliate network supporting all pricing models, which owns both non-incentivized and incentivized LATAM traffic.
- Investing-Affiliate: An affiliate network by Investing.com, supporting CPI and CPA models. It also owns non-incentivized US, EMEA, APAC and LATAM traffic.
- Kick9: An ad network specializing in games.
- Mezzo: A Korean ad network supporting CPC and CPV pricing models for Korean traffic only. Specializes in the games, entertainment and finance segments.
- MoboBeat: A network that owns Android traffic and supports CPA, CPI, CPC, CPM and RevShare pricing models.
- MobSuite: An ad network, which owns US, EMEA, APAC and LATAM banner traffic. It supports CPI and CPA campaigns.
- Moca: An Android affiliate network, running CPI campaigns on both incentivized and non-incentivized traffic, specializing in m-commerce applications.
- Nimbuzz: An ad network supporting all pricing models, all types of traffic and ad formats.
- Opicle: An Indian ad network, which owns non-incentivized banners and supports all pricing models.
- PinSight: An ad network, owning banners, video, native ads and rich media.
- Rivusmedia: A video ad network that supports iOS traffic in the US for game apps. It works on the CPI, CPA and CPV pricing models.
- ShopStylers: A CPI and CPA network, primarily focused on m-commerce advertisers, which owns APAC traffic.
- Social Toaster: A fan engagement platform which focuses on gamification and social media.
- TapDice: An ad network for iOS casino games, supporting CPI and non-incentivized interstitials campaigns.
- Traffic Steer: An ad network supporting CPM, CPC, CPI and CPA campaigns. It also owns banners, interstitials, offer walls and videos in the US, EMEA, APAC and LATAM.
- TrustLead: A CPA ad network running non-incentivized banners and discovery app ads in the EMEA countries. It also specializes in games and tool apps.
- ValuePotion: Games ad network, which owns non-incentivized traffic in the US, EMEA and APAC countries.
- Xaxis: A non-incentivized network, which owns US and APAC banners traffic.
We’re thrilled to have so many great companies working with us. Keep up to date with the new additions in real time by following our tweets with the #NetworkIntegration hashtag. Join our network as well by contacting me here.