Welcome to the AppsFlyer Tech Blog!
Do you think the most interesting thing about AppsFlyer is its business? Think again.
You may have implemented our SDK in an app or come across our deep linking technology and were intrigued. You were curious about just how we do it. This is an opportunity for you to get a behind the scenes view of how we make it happen. Whether it’s the world of high traffic, real-time processing, and analytics, this blog is meant to give you insight into it all. This is the R&D world…
To kick it off, here are some interesting facts:
1) AppsFlyer’s R&D is a team of strong developers who are passionate about technology, high-scale production systems and quality code
2) We use a range of development languages:
- Java, Objective C
3) Here are some major technologies we use:
- Kafka and RabbitMQ
- Hadoop and Spark
- AWS, Graphite, Chef, Consul, Docker and Mesos
- Jenkins, Santa, Bit Bucket and Mercurial
We welcome all techies, developers, and geeks at heart to learn, question, and peruse.
Adi and The AppsFlyer R&D Team