Unlocking the Door to Mobile China – A Joint Webinar
It is common knowledge that China is a giant, in all aspects of life. But what does it mean as far mobile app marketers are concerned? Plenty. Did you know that the number of mobile monthly active users in China is well over 1 Billion? Or that mobile ad spend is projected to jump from $27 Billion to $37 Billion this year? Not to mention the growth forecast for both gaming (+15%) and particularity non-gaming apps (+28%). The numbers are staggering.
As more and more apps take their business to China, and more are considering such a move, we have teamed up with Chinese social giant Tencent for a joint webinar set for February 22nd. Tencent selected us to be the first global 3rd-pahub.appsflyer.comrty measurement service for Tencent Social Ads, putting us in a unique position to help introduce app marketers from across the globe to the Chinese market.
The webinar will explore everything you need to know about the Chinese app landscape so make sure to register now and save your seat!
In China, the word massive is associated with almost anything, and Tencent is no exception. It has a $188 Billion market value, it operates, among many other media properties, the highly popular WeChat platform (890 million monthly active users) and QQ (860 million monthly active users). Practically everyone in China has a Tencent account.
What will we cover in the webinar?
- The opportunities app marketers should be aware of as far as growth potential of their app business is concerned
- The challenges of the Chinese app landscape including its unique structure and different media players, the Android fragmentation and attribution aspect, and the bureaucratic hurdles in a country like China
- The Tencent ad offering for mobile app marketers running on WeChat, QQ, Tencent News, Tencent Video and more
- How to measure Tencent ad performance with AppsFlyer: from clicks, through installs, to any post-install, rich in-app events and LTV
- How to overcome the challenges – we won’t leave you hanging!
Join Tencent’s Rachel Lv, Senior Manager Tencent Performance Department, and our very own VP Asia Ronen Mense on Wednesday, Feb 22, 2017 @ 3pm China time (APAC ), 6pm EST (US).
See you there!