Last updated xx/xx/xxxx
Understanding your business needs is our top priority.
We record the call to focus on your needs and expectations, instead of taking notes, and to coach our team to provide you with an even better experience with us.
To help us fulfill this purpose we use Gong.io as our service provider.
The following notice explains our privacy practices related to the call recordings.
If you don’t approve the recording of this call, we won’t record it.
- What information do we collect, and why? We record calls to focus on you instead of taking notes, and for internal training purposes.
Please do not share any sensitive personal information of any kind. We do not request and have no intention to collect this type of information.
We also do not intend to record people around you. Please make sure that other persons in your surroundings are not recorded unintentionally, or that you have provided them with this notice and they acknowledged their approval of the recording.
If you ever contact us and request access or deletion of your recordings, we will need a way to identify the right recordings. We will use the details that we collect about you, such as your name, email address, time of the call, Internet Protocol (IP) address and your browser type for this purpose.
We do not intend to collect personally identifiable information from anyone we know to be under 16 years old. If you believe that we have collected such information, please contact us at: email@example.com, and we will delete that information ASAP.
- With whom do we share the information? We use Gong.io as a service provider to record the calls and provide us with analytics. Gong.io uses additional service providers to provide us the service.
For the purposes of EU data protection laws, Gong.io has signed a data processing addendum with us and is certified with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework.
- Will we disclose your information to authorities? We obey laws. If needed, we will disclose your information in response to lawful warrants and subpoenas, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- What about aggregated and analytic information? We and Gong.io may use aggregated non-identifiable information for legitimate business purposes.
- Can you access personally identifiable information related to you? If you are entitled to a right of access under the applicable law, you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and obtain confirmation from us of whether we are processing personal information about you and to receive a copy of that information, so that you could request to correct or delete the information if it is inaccurate or processed in violation of the applicable law or the Privacy Shield Principles. We will need to reasonably identify you before providing you access to any data.
- What are your EU data subject rights? If EU data protection laws apply to the processing of your personal information under this notice, then for the purpose of the processing we are the data controller and Gong.io is the data processor, and our processing of your personal information is based on your consent.
In addition to your rights to access, correct and delete personally identifiable information related to you, you are also entitled to:
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your information at any time;
- request to delete or restrict access to your personal information;
- request to be informed that third parties that hold your personal information, in accordance with this policy, will cooperate for the exercise of your rights;
- request to transfer your personal information;
- object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes;
- inform us that you do not want to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affecting you; and,
- you can lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or of an alleged infringement of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- How long do we keep the information? We and Gong.io retain the call recordings and related personal information for 36 months. Thereafter, we archive and use them only for necessary purposes, such as internal audits and legal disputes and proceedings.
- Where is the recording captured and processed? Gong.io stores and processes information, on our behalf, on secure services located in the US. If you are a resident in a jurisdiction where transfer of your personal information outside of your territory requires your consent, then you provide us your necessary consent to such transfer.