AppsFlyer Raises an Additional $20M in Series B Funding
Dear Customers, Partners and Friends,
I am excited to share with you that we just raised $20 million in a Series B funding. Led by Fidelity Growth Partners with participation from our existing investors, Magma Venture Partners and Pitango Venture Capital, the financing will let us fulfill our mission of providing mobile marketers with unbiased, independent measurement and attribution analytics they can trust. To mark this momentous occasion, we’ve relaunched the AppsFlyer website.
In the past 3.5 years, we have established ourselves as the industry standard for mobile advertising measurement by making NativeTrack™ the most advanced, scaled and robust attribution analytics technology.
AppsFlyer is now measuring billions of mobile user actions daily, and global top tier app publishers are leveraging our technology. The AppsFlyer universal SDK has been installed over 4 billion times and can be found in 9 out of every 10 smartphone devices worldwide, measuring more than $1B in mobile ad spend annually.
This investment will ensure that AppsFlyer remains a reliable and independent mobile advertising measurement platform for many years to come. There have been several opportunities that could have distracted us from achieving our vision. But in the end we remain steadfastly focused on providing the unbiased measurement that is crucial to the entire industry if mobile advertising is going to fulfill its potential.
I would like to take the opportunity to state our commitment for the future:
- We will maintain our unbiased and independent positioning
- We will not become a media company, ad-network, or agency. Our partners can rest assured that we have long-term plans to empower and support their businesses
- We will continue to develop NativeTrack™ to deliver the most accurate mobile attribution standard
- We will introduce the ultimate marketing dashboard and analytics capabilities to enable our clients to make the right decisions, benefiting everyone in the ecosystem – developers, advertisers, publishers and end users
- We will maintain an open platform and allow 3rd party developers to add services on top of the AppsFlyer platform
- Because we believe app usage data is one of the most important things a developer has:
- We will protect our clients’ app data to keep it 100% private and secure
- We will ensure that the data always belongs to our clients, and we will never use it for targeting or profiling
- We will never act in a conflict of interest with our clients or partners
- We will continue develop OneLink to become the global industry standard for smart deeplinking solutions
Special Thanks goes out to…
- Our Clients – We truly think of our clients as our first investors. Our financial investors took their lead from you. This would never have happened without you.
- Our Investors – Thanks for the support along the way by helping us execute our vision. Doing business with people you like to work with is crucial. There is no other way.
- The AppsFlyer Team – We have the best team ever. I am so proud of you and your work. I will continue to do my best to recruit the best talent to join us and continue the fun ride.
- Our Partners – Thank you for accepting the new kid on the block when mobile measurement did not yet exist. Thank you for seeing the value in transparent mobile measurement and for helping our clients grow their apps.
- Friends and Families – You play a big part in what we have created. Thank you for letting us dream, for the belief in us and the support you provide.
We hope this great news is just the beginning for AppsFlyer in 2015. We can’t wait until you see what else is in store for this year!
Oren and the AppsFlyer team