In the early days of eBay’s mobile marketing efforts, the team chose a basic attribution setup that enabled them to connect with a handful of advertising partners. Every such integration required extensive resources from eBay, an investment of numerous man-hours by multiple teams.
eBay’s business goals for their mobile app matured over time, requiring a more elaborate, scalable, agile attribution provider. The solution that answered their needs was AppsFlyer, offering self-serve access to an ecosystem of over 5,700 advertising and technological partners. AppsFlyer enabled eBay to integrate quickly with multiple partners around the world, test the value of each and optimize quickly.
APPSFLYER’S KEY BENEFITS
- Proven ability to measure and process billions of monthly events with speed and stability through a robust measurement platform
- Flexible deployment options that complemented eBay’s existing tech stack through a comprehensive server-to-server integration
- Advanced fraud protection to ensure peace of mind as eBay continued to expand their media mix and global footprint
- Compliance with eBay’s internal requirements for information and data security as well as international regulations
- Global support coverage with customer success teams across 15 offices worldwide, and a track record of first-class support with international, enterprise-grade clients