Nearly 1 billion people connect to the Internet with their mobile device in China.
After years of high speed user growth and an ever-expanding middle class, the focus in this mega market has shifted to cultivating a high quality user base, at scale.
But globalization has made China an incredibly complex market full of opportunities, but also challenges.
The China APPortunity is a must-read guide for mobile app marketers who are considering entering the Chinese market.
We’ll cover the following:
- The latest market insights (many based on Chinese sources)
- Strategies for seizing new opportunities and overcoming challenges
- How China’s internet landscape differs from other regions
- Step-by-step instructions on how to set up an app in China
- Success stories from Gismart, Lightricks, SKYROCKET, and Ubisoft