Add calculated “noise” to your data so that it can never be reverse-engineered by others.
Our Privacy-Preserving Technologies
The AppsFlyer Privacy Cloud is powered by an ever-evolving range of innovative privacy-preserving technologies.
Create a safe zone between you and your partners for zero-trust data collaboration.
Measure the aggregated impact of marketing campaigns when a subset of conversions can’t be attributed on a user level.
Tailor every collaboration to fit your business needs
Every collaboration is unique, with different levels of trust and distinct business objectives. That’s why we developed fully configurable Privacy Cloud Applications that enable precise data controls, flexibility, and innovation.
We believe that privacy and customer experience don’t need to be an either or choice. Our mission at AppsFlyer is to introduce a new level of collaboration and interoperability that wasn’t previously possible, allowing you to create exceptional customer experiences without compromising privacy.
Maximize customer experience based on comprehensive insights
AppsFlyer Privacy Cloud adds insights that would otherwise be unavailable. More data sources, enhanced modeling, and advanced analytics, ensure that you always make the best marketing choices for your business.
Gain visibility into your conversions and analyze every campaign
Run predictive models to measure bottom line events with early insights
Analyze the incremental lift between campaigns run on control and test groups
Use deep insights to distinguish between real conversions and bots
Get visibility into SKAN performance KPIs, including CVR, ROI, CPI, ARPU, ROAS, eCPA
Segment, manage, and amplify audiences while preserving user privacy
AppsFlyer has teamed up with Intel to deliver end-to-end encryption that will power the Privacy Cloud
- We are working with Intel to leverage their hardware-enhanced crypto acceleration 3rd Generation Xeon platform
- This partnership will significantly speed up computation and time to market of the Privacy Cloud Privacy-Preserving cryptographic technologies such as Homomorphic encryption (HE) and Private Set Intersection (PSI)
Don’t just take our word for it
“As part of our long partnership, we’re happy to be design partners in this exciting next step for AppsFlyer and our ecosystem. AppsFlyer’s dedication to the highest standard of end user experience and privacy is evident in their work and value proposition. Their data insights and easily configurable data collaboration make it the obvious choice for building this advanced data clean room implementation.”
“AppsFlyer’s Privacy Cloud is perfectly integrated with FunPlus’ BI system and runs smoothly every day. With AppsFlyer’s Privacy Cloud, we’re able to get more insights into our campaign’s performance and conduct more precise campaign optimization. We look forward to collaborating further with AppsFlyer on privacy preserving technologies.”
“Our collaboration with AppsFlyer is a step toward the future of privacy preserving computing. It will enable AppsFlyer’s partners and customers to gain valuable insights while maintaining a very high standard of user privacy.“
“Using AppsFlyer’s Privacy Cloud, we were able to continue analyzing campaign efficiency on Facebook Ads following the deprecation of their Advanced Mobile Measurement (AMM) program“
The Privacy Cloud is a safe, controlled environment for brands, partners, and platforms to securely bring their data together for joint analysis based on defined guidelines and configurations. It provides the ability to compute and analyze joint datasets, and derive business insights, without exposing individual user-level data.
- Collaborate with your partners in safe Data Clean Room environments
- Avoid attribution data blind spots with conversion data and insights that aren’t available from other attribution solutions
- Enrich your 1st party data with attribution data and complement it with data in the Data Clean Room
- Gain full control of your data by configuring exactly what is shared within the Privacy Cloud, and defining data aggregation levels, granularity and more
- Bring your own business logic, or leverage AppsFlyer’s business logic such as Aggregated Advanced Privacy (AAP), lift measurement (incrementality), audience segmentation, mobile fraud, SKAN measurement, predictive analytics and more.
- Comply with all privacy regulations, policies, and guidelines
Having campaign optimization and retargeting efforts rely on user-level data is no longer a viable solution. It compromises users’ privacy and creates significant data blind spots. Recent privacy changes in the industry have made it very clear: it’s time for a new way forward. Deep campaign insights and great marketing decisions can be made based on aggregated data, as long as the data is:
- Generated from user-level data (that remains within the Data Clean Room)
Yes. The Privacy Cloud is preconfigured based on the privacy guidelines set by the various platforms. These preconfigured settings are constantly being updated as new privacy guidelines are being rolled out by Apple, Google (and/or any other platforms and partners) to make sure you are always aligned with their latest requirements.
If user-level data sharing is allowed (based on the specific partner and platform privacy guidelines, privacy laws applicable to you and user consent) and that’s what you require, then yes, user-level data can still be shared.
- We are 100% unbiased and independent. The trust we’ve gained as a company over the last decade, and our unbiased, neutral positioning is what helped us build an amazing ecosystem of 90K+ apps and 9,000+ partners.
- We have developed the Industry’s most advanced and disruptive privacy solutions. We’re defining new ecosystem privacy standards through groundbreaking machine learning technology, scale, and expert execution.
- Attributing data, analyzing it, enriching it, and generating insights out of it are our expertise. We know how to handle every type of data set, and any use case and edge case, across every channel, platform and campaign.
- We deliver an extensive stack of Privacy-Preserving Technologies that can be used on top of the Privacy Cloud: Predictive analytics, SKAN measurement, audience segmentation, lift measurement (incrementality), fraud insights, Aggregated Advanced Privacy, and more.
- We offer flexible and configurable data collaboration that gives you full and continuous control of your data and the business logic running on it.