From Mobile Attribution to Holistic People-Based Innovation [Guide]
The explosion of mobile has given marketers unprecedented opportunities to engage with an always-on audience, but it has also created a significantly fragmented landscape.
The promise of holistic measurement seeks to solve this challenge but despite much talk in the industry about it in the past decade or so, only a handful of marketers have been able to accurately connect the dots with people-based attribution. In other words, the rise of smart devices has, in most cases, not led to smarter marketing.
Why is there such a gap between perception and reality, and why are we on the verge of change?
From Mobile Attribution to Holistic People-Based Innovation offers marketers an in-depth look at this key concept of marketing, exploring:
- The evolution, not revolution, of people-based attribution
- Why adopting a mobile-first strategy is key to success
- The importance of data privacy & security in people-based attribution
- Key concepts in people-based attribution
- Use cases mapping various attribution scenarios
- Omni-channel reporting & optimization
- And more!