Across Southeast Asia, the growth of video advertising has surged over the past few years, with new media platforms appearing and growing in the market.
This growth has become increasingly important for mobile marketers to better track and measure the effectiveness of their video spend in reaching their audiences, creating engagement, and more importantly attributing conversions.
In this report we’ll cover answers to questions such as:
- Which view-through attribution (VTA) and video marketing insights can Southeast Asian mobile marketers learn from?
- Does VTA help in UA and retention efforts?
- Can VTA and CTA co-exist within your mobile marketing mix?
AppsFlyer is proud to announce its groundbreaking report with TikTok For Business – Video is on the rise: View-through attribution (VTA) insights for Southeast Asia.
Other highlights include:
- An analysis of impressions, clicks, and install data from the past six months, from AppsFlyer and TikTok For Business
- Including insights from 6 Southeast Asian countries (Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, and the Philippines)
- Insights on 9 industries (Shopping, Travel, Gaming, Finance, Entertainment, Education, Food & Drink, Lifestyle, and Health & Fitness)