2021 introduced major changes to the app marketing space in Australia and New Zealand.
On the one hand, COVID-19 has accelerated digital transformation trends across the continent, yielding another strong year for mobile apps.
On the other hand, increased competition and significant privacy-driven changes to measurement and optimization since the release of Apple’s iOS 14+ challenged marketers, to say the least.
To explore this unique year, AppsFlyer and App Annie joined forces to provide an in-depth analysis of key regional trends and help marketers to stay ahead of the curve in 2022.
- Install trends: overall, organic, and non-organic
- Most downloaded apps in the market
- Retention and uninstall rates
- Consumer spend in apps and marketing spend in UA campaigns
- And much more, all broken down by vertical in both markets