The mobile marketing ecosystem faced some significant turbulence in the first half of 2022.
On top of continued challenges with measurement and optimization in the data privacy era, macro conditions hit hard: an economic downturn, a war in Ukraine, and a post-Covid cooldown in digital have all had significant impact on the market.
In its 15th edition, the AppsFlyer Performance Index — which has been ranking the best media sources in mobile advertising since 2015 — explores how these unique conditions have impacted the market, providing vital insights on marketing in a downturn.
- SKAN (SKAdnetwork) Index covering in-app engagement, purchases, and ad signals
- Detailed rankings for reach, retention, and remarketing
- Media source performance for consenting iOS users to benchmark against non-consenting segments
- A deep-dive into the performance of Meta, Google, Apple Search Ads, TikTok, Snap, Unity Ads, ironSource, and 500 others
- Unrivaled scale: 19,000 apps, 11 regions, and 40 app categories