COVID-19 has rapidly accelerated the shift to digital commerce, with mobile apps taking center stage. In the past 18 months, we’ve seen a massive wave of consumers across the globe shop via apps.
Although social distancing restrictions have been eased, there’s no turning back for shoppers gone digital. In fact, the entire pre-holiday season baseline in apps has elevated to match or even surpass the 2020 holiday season!
What does this mean for the 2021 season? Based on the data in this report, it’s set to shatter all records.
- Install, remarketing, and consumer spend trends from January 2020 to August 2021
- User acquisition budgets by market
- The effects of a post-iOS 14 world on spend, installs, and remarketing
- In-depth analysis and benchmarks covering 24 markets across the globe
- Actionable takeaways on how best to prepare for a Q4 like no other!