Following the surge of online shopping during the COVID-19 pandemic, 2022 has introduced a new phase for eCommerce app marketing: post-COVID cool-down.
On top of that, many of the world’s top economies are struggling with rising inflation levels and supply chain disruptions.
What does this mean for the 2022 season? How can you take advantage of the upcoming FIFA World Cup? Take a look inside our 2022 report to find out!
- Expert contributions from Meta, eBay, and Marisa
- Install, remarketing, and consumer spend trends from January 2021 to July 2022
- User acquisition budgets by market
- In-depth analysis and benchmarks covering 19 markets across the globe
- Actionable takeaways on how best to prepare for a competitive Q4