2020 will be remembered as a year of seismic shifts in online and in-app shopping. The spread of COVID-19 led consumers to their mobile devices, where they became active in-app shoppers.
The Q4 holiday rush for mobile apps has always peaked on Singles Day, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday. This year, we’ve seen in-app shopping activity surge during the pandemic to eclipse even the heights of the previous holiday season.
That’s why the 2020 holiday shopping season is expected to be one for the record books.
Marketers must, this year more than ever, prepare for Q4 with a carefully-planned strategy that is backed by data and insights.
The State of Shopping App Marketing offers key benchmarks, insights, and trends in every market from Q4 2019 through Q2 2020.
- Consumer demand, usage, and spend in Shopping apps
- User acquisition vs. remarketing
- Media cost and ad spend trends
- A breakdown of General Retail, Fashion, and Marketplace apps
- Actionable takeaways on how best to prepare for a unique Q4