Mobile Matters: MAMA is Coming to London
We’re excited to officially announce MAMA London! Join AppsFlyer this July 4th in London as top mobile marketing experts share their knowledge and experiences. At AppsFlyer, we know how challenging a mobile marketer’s job is: measurement, attribution, analytics, multi-touch, cross-device, omni-channel, cohorts, LTV, ROI…. it’s a handful, and that’s an understatement. That’s why we’ve set out to help marketers overcome these challenges and help them do their jobs better.
Enter MAMA (Mobile Attribution & Marketing Analytics in case you’ve wondered). At our MAMA events we aim to bring together a compelling, entertaining, and inspirational agenda dedicated to the mobile marketer. MAMA is built on two pillars, value driven content and localization. MAMA London is our 7th iteration and we have secured some of the most interesting and influential speakers in the UK.
Learn at MAMA London
The theme we chose for MAMA London is Mobile Matters; we want to spark discussions on the key issues that matter most to the mobile marketer. Here are some select topics on the MAMA London Agenda:
- The State of App Marketing in Europe – a deep dive in the data behind apps in the UK and Europe
- Investing in Mobile UK & Europe – leading UK and European investors discuss why they invest in mobile and apps
- Best Practices – Learn from top mobile marketers about how to create better creatives, secure budgets and other key issues facing mobile marketers
- GDPR – Get a first hand perspective of how a top app, Treatwell, is dealing with GDPR and UA
- Sports & Data – Rory Campbell from West Ham United discusses what marketers have known for a long time, good data gives you a competitive advantage.
- Fighting Mobile Fraud – Learn how to fight mobile fraud from leading UA experts and mobile marketers.
- The Future Mobile Marketer – What will the mobile marketer look like in 10 years? Come listen to young accomplished mobile marketers talk about their day-to-day and what they think about the future of mobile marketing
- Agency + Brand – Hear how a leading mobile agency and some of its biggest clients work together in an open discussion on-stage.
- Have a laugh – Special guest comedian, Dara O’briain, will be tickling everyone’s funny bone, because life can’t all be business.
Meet (some of) our Speakers
Nenad Marovac – Founder & Managing Partner, DN Capital
Greg Grimmer – COO, Fetch
|Ira Krachanovskaya – Growth Marketing Lead, Badoo|
Ira is the Growth Marketing Lead at Badoo, the world’s largest dating app with over 350 million people. Previous to Badoo, Ira did business for Avazu Holdings running UA projects for companies like Amazon, Lazada, OLX, Namshi, IGG, Square Enix, Playrix, GameLoft, SocialPoint.
Rory Campbell – Head of Technical Analysis, West Ham United
|Oded Onn – Global Head of Digital Marketing, Gett|
Oded Onn is the Global Head of Digital Marketing at Gett, leading user acquisition, re-engagement, ASO and SEO worldwide. He has more than 15 years of experience in various leadership, marketing, and product roles in the mobile, management consulting and gaming industries with Funtomic, Deloitte Consulting US, PayPal and others. Oded holds an MBA from UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School and a B.Sc. in Computer Science and History from Tel Aviv University.
|Lukasz Kwiecien – Senior UA Manager Huuuge Games|
Lukasz Kwiecien is Senior User Acquisition Manager, he leads the media buying team for Huuuge’s flagship title: Huuuge Casino. He has been with Huuuge for 4 years, being responsible for Huuuge Casino since launch as well as may other projects. Passionate about new technologies and of course – gaming. Holds M.A. in Sociology and postgraduate studies in coaching.
If you will be in the London Area on July 4th and wish to attend MAMA London – Request a Spot.
If you a leading mobile marketer and would like to present at MAMA – please email London@appsflyer.com